A company has numerous options regarding hiring employees for their organization. They may manage the process internally or partner with a staffing firm. What’s more, they can choose full-time, part-time, contract, or temporary associates to fill positions. While having a variety of staffing models may appear beneficial, oftentimes, one model is clearly the better choice.
Here, we explore why direct-hire recruiting via a staffing partner is the best option for many organizations – especially in today’s job market.
A Larger Candidate Pool
And better candidates
Partnering with a staffing firm for direct-hire recruiting gives organizations access to an expanded talent pool spanning both active and passive candidates. Many candidates seeking higher-level roles will not consider part-time, temporary, or contract positions, especially if they are already employed full-time. When an individual is presented with a direct-hire opportunity, he or she is typically more inclined to engage with the recruiter for further details and show interest in employment.
So organizations can focus on their business
Engaging a staffing agency for direct-hire recruiting services saves organizations time. The agency manages job posts and candidate screens and interviews, ensuring individuals are a good culture fit – all of which happens before presenting them to the company. Once a candidate makes his or her way in front of the organization’s hiring manager, most of the legwork is done – giving time back to the company to focus on what matters.
And stronger commitment
Direct-hire recruiting via a staffing firm offers organizations a less risky model. Direct-hire employment presents employees with more stability, resulting in a greater sense of loyalty to the company. This means a direct-hire associate is less likely to move onto an external opportunity than a temporary worker who feels no sense of devotion to the organization.
Your next great direct-hire employee is out there – and we can help you find them
Malone Workforce Solutions applies our recruiting experience gained over 50 years in the staffing business, with tailored services and our nationwide network of recruiters, to help you hire your next great employee.
So, how do we succeed in such a tight job market?
We work harder and smarter, applying our deep knowledge, innovative technologies, and proven recruiting techniques to find the right candidate for your open position. Hard work, bolstered by our evidenced approach, yields excellent results:
- By actively listening and understanding your business and work culture, we better identify candidates who fit your organization.
- Malone continues to evolve with the latest recruitment marketing technologies, broadening our reach on online job boards and social media.
- We have heavily invested in a leading talent relationship marketing platform that provides real-time candidate information, including candidate and lead contact information and sources, and jobs/pages viewed. This allows us to more effectively attract, identify, and build relationships with those candidates and leads, resulting in more efficient placements.
- Customizing our approach to align with your needs leads to more effective recruiting tactics, streamlined searches, and better results.
- Full-cycle collaboration means we are an integral part of your team and have a clear understanding of your expectations.
- Through our network of nationwide offices and our reputation for client and candidate attentiveness, we attract job seekers valued for their capabilities and commitment.
Malone Workforce Solutions is YOUR solution
With more than 70 offices from coast to coast, we have carefully managed our growth to maintain our focus on providing high-quality staffing services customized for your needs. Having local offices allows us to combine the advantages of nationwide reach with insight and experience in your local job market. Our growth and success are attributable to our talented employees and a business approach focused on delivering the highest level of personal, tailored service.