Job ID: 549711
Malone Workforce Solutions is currently seeking experienced cooks and patient dining associates for the area's leading hospital system! This position is available through the temp-to-hire program in place with Malone Solutions. Competitive pay, and access to incredible benefits once completing requirement of 90 working days.
- Hiring for 1st, 2nd shift
- 401K with up to 4% company match upon being hired on full time
- Excellent benefits- Health, Vision, Dental Coverage upon being hired on full time
- Tuition Reimbursement upon being hired on full time
- 1 Month Paid time off per year upon being hired on full time
- Preparing food in the Food and Nutrition Department under the direction of the Executive chef, Sous chef, and/or Director
- Consistently meet the needs of the patient through good working rapport
- Prepare and serve meals that are appetizing to the patients.
- Maintain cafeteria w/ cleanliness, stock, and good customer service to the guests
- 1 year or more of prior knowledge in the cooking field
- ServSafe Food Safety is desired (not required)
- GED is desired (not required)
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer