Job ID: 92550
Correctional Officer – La Grange, KY
Are you looking for a new, challenging career? Have you always been interested in the field of corrections?
Management Registry, Inc. is hiring immediately for Correctional Officers in the Louisville/La Grange, Kentucky area! No experience needed – we will train you!
Earn $18.50-$20.10/hour working 3-4 days a week!
WEEKLY PAY through direct deposit!
Correctional Officer Summary:
· Help to keep the facility safe and problem-free on a daily basis through crisis prevention, behavioral program implementation and on-going patient interaction
· SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL AVAILABLE! An additional $0.60 is earned on 2nd shift plus an additional $1.00 per hour for all shifts on Saturday and Sundays!
· Weekly pay and benefits available
Correctional Officer Responsibilities:
· Monitor and participate in activities with patients while providing a safe, therapeutic environment as well as maintaining custody and control
· Perform rounds, escort patients, conduct searches and report counts of patients
· Actively participate in behavioral program planning and implementation while cooperating with all disciplines to achieve maximum safety and therapeutic benefit
· Verbally or physically intervene as a team in hostile situations
· Provide pertinent information for patient’s medical charts
· Provide written reports on incidents and keep supervisors informed
· Operate a control panel
Correctional Officer Qualifications:
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· Maintain a valid driver’s license
· Must be willing to submit to a nationwide background check and drug test
· Must be willing and able to work any shift and overtime as required
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Strong attention to details
· Team oriented
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer