Job ID: 569300
Maintenance Mechanic II
Hourly Pay: $26.60 with opportunity to advance to $32+ per hour.
Shift: 3rd shift: 9:45p – 6a
Location: Robesonia, Pennsylvania
Position Type: Direct Hire
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Pension!
Using the Total Quality Management problem-solving techniques in routine job activities and team settings, performs all responsibilities in a manner that ensures the quality expectations of every customer, both internal and external, are met and exceeded. Measures critical product/process variables, records or reports using appropriate TQM tools and utilizes information to continuously improve. If unable to maintain processes within established limits or meet specifications, is fully authorized to stop the operation, and seek assistance.
- Responsible to Maintenance Supervisor for the safe efficient performance of assigned installation, repair, adjustment, alteration, and maintenance work of a difficult but not highly complicated nature.
- Lays out and works from mechanical and structural drawings of a simple nature with minimum supervision.
- Has fair knowledge of shop mathematics and strength of materials and a practical knowledge of electricity, hydraulics, and mechanical.
- Sufficient experience and knowledge to correct troubles of reasonable difficulty.
- Satisfactorily uses acetylene and electric welding equipment and is proficient in the use and care of shop tools such as portable drills and grinders, hoists, common hand tools, etc.
- Uses initiative and judgment in his work particularly on preventive maintenance to avoid breakdowns and trouble.
- Operates most shop machine tools with a good degree of accuracy and fair speed and grinds tools for same, including the lathe, milling machine, radial drill, DoAll saw and saw filter.
- Operates shop machines such as power hacksaw, floor or bench grinder, threading equipment and test equipment.
- Has knowledge of and makes repairs on plant piping and electrical circuits.
- Supervises and instructs helpers assigned to him.
- Performs duties in a manner consistent with best safety practices and reports any unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Experience in an industrial environment or military experience troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to read and work on blueprints, mechanical and structural drawings.
- Experience with PLC and motor controls preferred.
- Practical knowledge with shop mathematics, electricity, mechanical and hydraulics
- Comfortable with mechanical lifts, ladders, kneeling, bending, and twisting; lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Working independently and managing multiple tasks in an off-shift position with rotating shifts that will require overtime including weekends.
APPLY TODAY for this GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Malone Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.