Job ID: 564034
Data Systems Technician
- Location: Wayne, NE
- $19-$21 per hour depending on exp
- Direct Hire position
- Great benefits and Profit Sharing!
The Data Systems Tech’s primary function is to identify discrepancies between old and new engineering drawings. Maintain three systems with accurate information from engineering drawings. Notify engineers of inconsistencies of new and old parts. Maintains files of drawings and ECN cover sheets. Data entry from engineering drawings.
- Plan own work after objectives are set by the manager, working autonomously and only escalating unusual cases to the manager.
- Evaluate electronic information to implement parts and define problem areas to improve departmental operations and services.
- Understand, interpret, and apply engineering concepts and practices for data entry.
- Compare data with source documents and verify the accuracy of data before it is shared with other work groups and locations.
- Run daily reports from JDE
- HSD or equivalent
- At least 1-year experience with Data Entry
- Familiar/Proficient Skills:
- Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Typing speed of 30 WPM or better
- Ability to work well with others
- Proficient in spotting discrepancies on recorded documentation
Malone Solutions and their partner company are equal opportunity employers.