Job ID: 561905
Malone Workforce Solutions is hiring 1st shift Material Handlers in Prattville, Al.
Start your career with Malone by applying today!
Material Handler Production Associate – Prattville, Alabama:
- 1st Shift
- 6:30am to 3pm
- Monday thru Friday
- Weekly pay – $12.00 an hour
- Temp to hire
Material Handler Associate Description:
By working off a guided routing system, employees will assemble pre-cut web into a grooved table making sure to place correct web in specific locations on the table. Will utilize a hot glue gun or a sonic welding machine to attach one web strap to another prior to being sewed. Responsible for providing team support within the Production Department to foster accuracy and excellence in producing a quality product and supporting quality in customer service.
Material Handler Associate Responsibilities:
Receives work direction detailing specifications of product to be produced through the designated area Lead. Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering, sorting & inspecting materials for flaws. Assembles webbing and hardware according to instructions and diagrams provided on the blueprint. Observes tool operation, detecting and reporting any malfunctions. Inspects finished product and then places in a designated area.
Will perform other duties as assigned. Responsibilities may rotate to other types of assignments such as sewing, cutting, assembly and any other type of duties as assigned.
Material Handler Associate Working Conditions:
- Environmental temperatures vary seasonally from hot and humid to cooler working conditions.
Material Handler Associate Requirements:
- MUST HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED
- Must be functionally literate in the English language.
- Must be able to see and hear to ensure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
- Must have the ability to lift, push, pull or move up to 25 lbs.
- Frequent standing for long periods of time combined with bending, reaching, pulling, pushing, grasping, stooping, and lifting.
- Steel Toe Shoes are required.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
Must be able to pass a DRUG TEST and Background Screening.
MUST HAVE A RESUME WITH LAST 3 YEARS JOB HISTORY
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or stop by our office at 2542 Eastern Blvd. Montgomery, Alabama 36117
Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm
Closed from 12 to 1 daily for lunch.
Malone Workforce Solutions
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.