Job ID: 555024
FOOD SERVICE WORKER HIGHLIGHTS:
- $15.00/hr pay
- Pay increase when hired on full time
- 401K upon being hired on full time
- Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance upon being hired on full time
- Tuition Reimbursement upon being hired on full time
- Temp-to-hire positions
- Paid time off upon being hired on full time
FOOD SERVICE WORKER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for performing a variety of cafeteria and catering service functions that may include line assembly, distribution and service, general sanitation, cleaning and use of kitchen equipment and pantries.
FOOD SERVICE WORKER REQUIREMENTS:
- One year of customer service.
- GED is desired (not required) GED program offered for free for employees once hired on permanently
- Must be willing to submit and pass background check and drug screen
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer