Job ID: 554590
Hourly Pay: $ 35 – $ 38 (Based on experience)
Shift: 1st – 8a-5p M-F
Location: Charlotte, NC
Position Type: 6-month contract
In this role, you will focus on financial analytics, some general accounting responsibilities, process improvement, and SOX/audit support.
- Analyze customer profitability, understand mix, develop inflation tracker, and prepare margin analysis reports.
- Develop financial models for various ad-hoc analysis.
- Understand key business drivers to facilitate the preparation of analytical analysis.
- Monthly analysis of financial performance.
- Improve the forecasting model and implement it across the business.
Monthly close responsibilities:
- Close and financial support responsibility across the business
- Ad hoc regional reporting
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Develop and Implement capital tracking model across the regions.
- Coordinate and facilitate periodic capital spend review meetings.
- Monthly capital spends reports.
- Assist in closure of capital projects upon completion in compliance with corporate capital policy.
Process Improvement – plan and implement key projects to improve quality and increase productivity.
Support and assist with internal and external SOX and audit requests and requirements.
Experience and Education:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the field's concepts and principles.
- Performs complex tasks typically following established processes.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in accounting and at least 6 years of experience.
- Experience with Oracle Financials
- CPA and CMA certification is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to foster teamwork.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Problem/situational analysis.
- Technical expertise.
- Planning skills.
APPLY TODAY for this GREAT opportunity!
Malone Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer