Job ID: 554009
As a Rubber Gasket Machine Operator, you will play a crucial role in our manufacturing process by operating and machinery to produce precision-cut rubber gaskets.
- Hours: 6:00 am – 2:00 pm Monday – Friday
- Pay Rate: $17.00 – $20.00 DOE
Machine Operation: Operate rubber gasket machinery according to production requirements.
Monitor machine operations to ensure efficiency and quality output.
Load Rubber Rolls into machine
Quality Control:Conduct regular quality checks on produced gaskets to ensure they meet specified standards.
Make adjustments to the machinery as needed to maintain quality
- Entry Level. Will train the right candidate. Higher pay rate for experienced candidate.
- Familiarity with rubber materials and gasket production processes.
- Ability to use RF Scanner
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to safety and adherence to protocols.
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer