Job ID: 553723
Position Overview: Join our client, a leader in electrical and electronic products manufacturing, as an Assembly Production Lead. Take the lead in ensuring efficient operations and quality standards in production work cells.
Pay Rate: $23.20/Hr.
Schedule: 6:30 am – 3:00 pm Monday – Friday
- Train and coordinate assembly employees for efficient manufacturing.
- Direct and process assigned work orders to Assembly cells, ensuring hourly quality and productivity
goals are met
- Ensure assigned Assembly cell teams quality requirements are being followed including procedural compliance and detect reporting.
- Promote teamwork and continuous improvement.
- Resolve production-related issues.
- High School or GED required
- Minimum 3 years production experience.
- Leadership experience is a plus.
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer