Job ID: 553410
Unleash your potential with a career that is both rewarding and challenging. Don’t let the lack of experience hold you back! Take the first step towards a prosperous future by joining our team as an Assembler. Assemblers play a critical role in the manufacturing of our Award-Winning Great Dane Trailers. These are entry-level 1st and 2nd shift positions with no prior experience necessary, we will train! Additionally, we offer multiple shifts with varying shift times. As an added perk, and in addition to our recently increased wages, we offer a very competitive benefits package (one of the best in the area). Spanish- speaking candidates are also encouraged to apply.
If you are looking to join an established company with over 120 years of experience with a great team environment, opportunity for internal advancement, and competitive salary and benefits, we are growing our team in Brazil, IN!
Why Choose Us?
New Increased Starting Wages:
1st shift: Base pay is $18.25. Will increase to $18.75 after 90 days. Perfect attendance bonus is an additional $50.00 dollars on your weekly check (equates to additional $1.25/hr). Potential earnings: $20.00/hr
2nd shift: Base pay is $20.25. Will increase to $20.75 after 90 days. Perfect attendance bonus is an additional $50.00 dollars on your weekly check (equates to additional 1.25/hr). Potential earnings: $22.00/hr
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan
- 401K Program with Company Match and Pension Plan
- On the Job Training
- Opportunities for Internal Career Advancement
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Weekly Pay
- No more Weekends!
What are the details?
- 1st shift and 2nd shift positions available
- 1st shift hours are 6:00 AM-4:30pm and 2nd shift hours are 6:00 PM- 4:30am
- 4- 10 hour shifts Monday thru Thursday with optional Overtime on Fridays
- Overtime Opportunities available
- No previous experience required- we will train the right person!
Great Dane and Malone Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers.