Job ID: 552852
Are you a skilled fabricator and welder with an eye for precision and quality? We’re seeking a dedicated candidate to join our team!
Schedule: 6:30am – 3:00pm Monday – Friday
Location: Northbrook, IL
- Experience in fabricating and MIG/TIG welding (1-2 years, certifications a plus)
- Ability to read blueprints and technical documents
- Knowledge of different metal types and their properties
- Proficiency in English
- High School Diploma or GED
What You’ll Do:
- Read blueprints and plan layouts with precision.
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG, MIG, etc.) and machine shop equipment (cutoffs saws, mills, lathes, auto benders, etc.)
- Set up materials and components for welding and fabrication.
- Ensure quality control standards are met.
- Operate various welding equipment and tools.
- Test and inspect welded structures for flaws.
If you’re a detail-oriented fabricator and welder looking for a great opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer