Job ID: 551143
Hourly Pay: $30.07
Location: Torrance, CA
Position type: 12 months to permanent hire
- Performs precision assembly on complex production and repair actuators.
- Adjusts or aligns through shimming and other means of mechanical adjustments specified by blueprint or other specification limits.
- Utilizes a variety of mechanical measuring equipment such as: Dial Indicators, calipers & indicators to obtain proper assembly – build requirements.
- Maintain dimensional accuracy on assemblies utilizing torque wrenches, fixtures, tooling, gages and other measuring devices.
- Required to work from assembly instructions, both written and oral.
- This job requires access to US export-controlled information.
- Able to read and understand blueprints and can assemble complex units using hand tools.
- Previous experience in Aerospace assembly is helpful.
- High School Diploma or GED.