Job ID: 551070
Malone Workforce Solutions is now Hiring a Maintenance Technician in the Covington KY area. If you have experience in maintenance this is the job for you!
Pay rate from $22-28hrs base on experience
2nd shift Mon-Fri
Weekly Pay every Friday
Temp to hire after 520hrs or Direct Hire
*Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
*Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
*Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
*Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts, using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
*Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
*Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
*Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
*Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
*Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
*Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Excellent troubleshooting and installation skills
- Knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic conveyor system
- Use job related terminology, symbols, and abbreviations properly
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, schematics, and blueprints
- Basic knowledge of metal fabrication, welding, and plumbing
- Skilled in repairing mechanical equipment and machinery
- Know how to adjust machine eccentrics to parallel rolls
- Able to Ohm out, test wiring insulation and meg motors
- Understanding of electrical and pneumatic switche
- Understanding of PLC and CPU
- Ability to work cross functional shifts
Education & Experience:
A post high school diploma and at least three (3) years previous experience in a Corrugated production plant or eight (8) years of industrial maintenance work in a manufacturing environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to hot and/or humid as well as cold conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne particles, vibrations, louder than normal environments, and high paced atmosphere.
Malone is and EOE.