Job ID: 550536
Malone Workforce Solutions is currently seeking experienced Food Service Workers for the area's leading hospital system! This position is available through the temp-to-hire program in place with Malone Solutions. Competitive pay, and access to incredible benefits once completing requirement of 90 working days. Hiring for the Scottsburg, Indiana location.
FOOD SERVICE WORKER HIGHLIGHTS:
- Hiring for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift
- 401K with up to 4% company match upon being hired on full time
- Excellent benefits- Health, Vision, Dental Coverage upon being hired on full time
- Tuition Reimbursement upon being hired on full time
- 1 Month Paid time off per year upon being hired on full time
FOOD SERVICE WORKER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparing food in the Food and Nutrition Department under the direction of the Executive chef, Sous chef, and/or Director
- Consistently meet the needs of the patient through good working rapport
- Prepare and serve meals that are appetizing to the patients.
- Maintain cafeteria w/ cleanliness, stock, and good customer service to the guests
FOOD SERVICE WORKER REQUIREMENTS:
- Prior Food Service experience is preferred (not required)
- ServSafe Food Safety is desired (not required)
- GED is desired (not required)
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Text “Food” to 812-590-7310 to connect to your Staffing Specialist today!