Job ID: 549707
Hourly Pay: $ 30.00 (Paid weekly)
Shift: 2nd M-Thur 2p-12:30a
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Position Type: 12 months to permanent hire.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, install, such as extruders, molding machines, platforms, dryers, mixers, piping, pumps, motors, belts, etc. and perform routine maintenance work as needed.
- Monitors activities in area of responsibility always during shift.
- Must learn and apply new processes and procedures in area of responsibility, as well as train, lead and communicate effectively with all co-workers.
- Responsible for evaluating and continuous improvement of processes in area of responsibility working to minimize change over time.
- Ensures that every detail and specification of each product is met.
- Follows work direction effectively, completing/overseeing all record keeping and performing all tests as required.
- Maintains spare parts inventory, notifying manager when running low.
- Maintains proper work order and PM records.
- Operates and maintains all equipment areas of assigned responsibility, ensuring it works properly and as efficiently as possible.
- Develop materials list, this includes tools, equipment, parts, etc. for projects.
- Utilize the following Mobile Heavy Equipment:
* Fork Trucks & Scissor Lifts
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Performs other functions as necessary or as assigned
* Maintain Proper Housekeeping of Work Area
* Report any non-conformance to Manager immediately
* Follow all safety rules and procedures established by the company
* Participate in Performance Dialogue and other teamwork activities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or GED and Post secondary trade school or technical college education.
- 3 or more years of industrial maintenance experience.
- Skill in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel), Outlook, and Express Maintenance work order system, or comparable computer software.
- Maintain qualification in Lock Out/Tag Out procedures, Hot Work procedures, Fork Truck operations, and be willing and able to Safely Perform as leader or participant in all the above.
- Ability to safely and accurately troubleshoot and correct equipment malfunctions; perform system startups from manuals, schematics, other reference materials, or contact manufactures tech support for help
- Safety Awareness (Recognizes and takes actions to improve conditions that affect employee safety).
- Communications (Expresses ideas effectively in individual and group situations; excellent written and verbal skills.)
- Teamwork and Collaboration (Works effectively with team members, managers and associates to accomplish company goals; takes actions that respect the needs and contributions of others).
- Initiative (Proactive; self-starter; performs work needed without direct supervision.)
- Adaptability (Willing to meet changing job requirements)
APPLY TODAY for this GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Malone Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.