Job ID: 549413
How much will you make as Plastic Injection Operator?
- Starting pay -$21.98 hourly base + $0.55 shift premium
Plastic Injection Operator Qualifications:
- (4) years experience in an equivalent position, specifically experienced with plastic injection molds
- Knowledge in mold heater systems and thermocouples, hydraulic cylinders, blueprint reading, and trigonometry
- Prior experience in setting up and operating machines and tools such as EDM, CNC milling machine, standard milling machine, lathe, band saw, grinders, press brake, and drill press
- Have a proficient understanding of how to use measurement devices: caliper, micrometer, gage blocks, depth gages, dial indicators, and thread gages.
What hours will you work as a Plastic Injection Operator?
- 2nd Shift
- 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm
- Guaranteed 40 hours a week with OT possible
Let’s meet about these positions! Text “Plastic” to 812-590-7310 and get scheduled to meet with us.
Malone Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer