Job ID: 549082
Be part of the future!
We are one team, dedicated to working collaboratively to create purposeful solutions that propel the world forward. We hope you will join our diverse team of top people – you bring your talent, and we’ll give you the space and opportunities to grow and succeed. We are committed to making a difference.
Hourly Pay: $42 – $45 with a Class D License
$35 – $39 without Class D License
Location: Lynnfield, MA
Position Type: Direct Hire
Potential sign on bonus, including Vehicle, Food, Clothing and Hotel Per Diem, Paid Cell Phone & Paid Training
What we offer:
- Competitive Starting Pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Training
- Global Advancement Opportunities
- Company Vehicle (as applicable)
- Referral Bonuses
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- And more!
What you will do
As a critical part of the Security team, the Installer works onsite with our commercial customers to set up and program their Integrated Security fire and security systems.
How you will do it
- Installs appropriate devices; dismantles and reconstructs equipment as required by customer or Integrated Security.
- Works safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, loss of unused materials and cleans up installation debris.
- Contacts customers prior to the date of scheduled installation to verify schedule.
- Prepares estimates in accordance with prescribed instructions or directions of supervisor.
- Follow accurate schematic wiring diagrams and hook-up procedures.
- Tests operation of system to the signal-receiving center to accurately establish service.
- Reads building, electrical and sprinkler blueprints as required.
- Coordinates installations with police/fire departments and handles vital records for notification of emergency calls.
- May manage installation teams on larger projects.
- Coach and mentor fewer expert installers.
What we look for
Massachusetts Electrician Class D license. (not required)
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Some technical school training is a plus.
- The ideal candidate has 8 years electrical and electronic equipment experience with proven mechanical proficiency.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematic drawings.
- Able to operate hand and power tools.
- Able to always drive a fleet vehicle in a safe manner.
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service.
- Where legally permissible, as a condition of employment, you will be required on your first day of employment, to show proof that you have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or that you have a valid medical or religious reason for not receiving the vaccine.
APPLY TODAY for this amazing opportunity!
Malone Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity.
, New Freedom
new freedom, pa
New Freedom, Pa
pa new freedom,
Pa New Freedom
new freedom pa
new freedom pa
new freedom, pa
New Freedom PA