Job ID: 549079
Hourly Pay: $25 – $35 (based on experience)
Location: Louisville, KY
Position Type: Direct Hire with Benefits
What you will do
Install, program, configure, commission and service Fire Alarm Systems including but not limited to; Simplex, Silent Knight, Firelite, Siemens, EST, as well as other related building system products at customer sites.
How you will do it
- Execute projects on time and within allocated installation hours.
- Work with the project manager to resolve all discrepancies, and coordination problems that impair installation activities.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Read and interpret complicated blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications software/systems, programs, schematics, and operational product manuals.
- Coordinate the installation activities with all trades to optimize installation time.
- Instruct and train customers on functional operation of the equipment/system. Conduct simulations and answer questions.
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills by consistently communicating with the district staff and customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Complete project documentation in a timely manner.
- Adhere to all OSHA and SimplexGrinnell safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in a scheduled On-call rotation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- NICET Level II certification.
- Local State FA license.
What we look for
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Three (3) years documented experience in low voltage electrical systems, including Fire/Life Safety systems, Access Control, Nurse Call, and Paging systems.
- Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, submittals, and operational/product manuals.
- Experience with hand tools test equipment, multi-meter usage, digital analyzer, and commissioning devices.
- Able to obtain and retain any licenses that are required by National, State, and local codes.
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends to meet customer requirements.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service.
- Ability to lead & work well with team members.
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and always follow safety guidelines and procedures.
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and ability to learn quickly.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company requirements.
- Able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test.
- Ability to Overnight travel may be required.
APPLY TODAY for this GREAT OPPORTUNITY
Malone Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
, New Freedom
new freedom, pa
New Freedom, Pa
pa new freedom,
Pa New Freedom
new freedom pa
new freedom pa
new freedom, pa
New Freedom PA