Job ID: 545731
Malone Staffing Solutions is hiring a multi-skilled individual as a Warehouse Records Coordinator for a records control company in Lexington, Ky.
Warehouse Records Coordinator Benefits:
* $17.00 – $18.00 /hr pay
* Weekly Pay
* Temporary to full-time hire positions
* 1st shift – Monday – Friday (8:00am – 5:00pm)
* Benefits available
Warehouse Records Coordinator Duties:
* Operate company equipment and vehicles and while operating said equipment or vehicles the employee will use the utmost care and discretion by adhering to all Occupational Health and Safety regulations, all federal/state transportation laws and any related company policies or procedures
* Barcode and process boxes scheduled for destruction
* Perform responsibilities related to bay consolidations
* Proceeds safely to assigned area to pull, load and move boxes
* Warehouse maintenance
* Make pickups and deliveries
* Vehicle maintenance
* Other duties as assigned
* At the end of each day, return equipment to the correct charging station, and prepares equipment for daily (overnight) charge
* Always maintain strict company confidentiality and security
Warehouse Records Coordinator Skill & Education Requirements:
* Valid driver’s license with clean MVR
* Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
* High School Diploma minimum
* Problem solving skills to solve process problems.
* Physically able to perform labor intensive tasks every day (Continuous lifting of 40-50 lb. boxes)
* Good eye/hand coordination and good motor skills
* Work well under time constraints and productivity requirements.
* Willing to follow established procedures yet be creative to offer suggestions for improvements.
* Willing to perform tasks at significant heights (12-14 ft.)
* Ability to use handheld computer, electric pickers, drive van and bob truck.
* Flexibility to accept different work hours and assignments.
* Willingness to work overtime.
* Strong customer service background
* Detail oriented work style
* Must be dependable, reliable, and mature enough to handle equipment safely and sensibly
Job Type: Full-time, hourly
Malone Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer