Job ID: 543389
Pediatric Private-Duty Nursing–Flexible Scheduling, Weekly Pay, and Referral Bonuses
If you’re an RN or LPN with experience in pediatrics looking for a job to fit around your schedule and to take the stress of working in facilities off your shoulders, look no further. Malone Home Care is looking for nurses interested in one-on-one pediatric patient care in the home.
Our Company: Malone Home Care strives to provide skilled nursing and aide care without our patients having to leave the home to receive it.
The Position: We’re looking for RNs and LPNs for private-duty work.
- We offer pay ranging from $30-$45 an hour for one-on-one care
- Shifts ranging from 4 hours to 12 hours
- We offer flexible scheduling, weekly pay, and referral bonuses for referring nurses or aides
- G-tube feedings
- Tracheostomy care
- Respite care
- Helping with activities of daily living
- A current Kentucky nursing license or compact license
- A current CPR card
- A current negative TB test or chest X-ray
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
The Locations: We have multiple client locations across Louisville and in Elizabethtown, allowing you work location flexibility.
Why Should You Apply?
- Reason 1–Flexible scheduling, from PRN to full-time
- Reason 2–Weekly pay
- Reason 3–Referral bonuses
- Reason 4–Experiencing healthcare in a personal way you may not have before