Job ID: 542593
Malone is now hiring Cherry Pickers direct hire in the city of Fontana Ca, This is a 1st position 5am-1:45pm payrate $18.75
Cherry Picker Responsibility:
- Select required materials from storage areas and assemble in orders, pack and/or repack materials as required, apply labels, stickers or markers and transport into staging areas.
- Unload and load trucks.
- Safely operate material handling equipment, industrial trucks, hand trucks, and forklifts.
- Audit count of finished goods as received from production and completes reports.
- Schedule the delivery of component materials to work area.
- Detect and report faulty operation defective or unusual material conditions.
- Maintain required checks of power handling equipment.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Adhere to prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Performs pre-operation check of forklift.
- Works from posted production schedule.
- Insures adequate parts are maintained.
- Prepares barcode and inventory control information for pallets and for shipping.
- Removes finished product to wrapping machine and wraps product.
- Prepares and turns in report at end of shift.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills Required: Educational:
- Minimum of 1 year in a manufacturing/distribution operation in the same or similar job position.
- High School diploma or GED. – Required
- Ability to safely operate, obtain and maintain a valid forklift certification/license and other material handling equipment.
- Experience with RF (hand-held WMS equipment – Preferred.