Job ID: 542142
Malone is hiring for a stockroom supervisor role at a large manufacturing company in the Pamona, CA area. This is a 1st shift position from 6AM-2:30PM. Pay range is $30-$32 per hour.
- Supervise assigned staff including establishing and communicating performance expectations, provide positive and constructive feedback, conduct performance reviews and determine training and development needs and make hiring and terminating recommendations while conforming to company policies and procedures
- Assists with inventory planning, scheduling, forecasting and control operations. Implements inventory tools and systems for tracking , analysis, auditing, and reporting
- Manages the inventory database and supports the department with technical, procedural, inventory control, and parts exchange support.
- Check inventory and request counts when variances are found
- Work with the Plant Manager to adjust inventory levels
- Place inventory tags for inventory corrections
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field or a combination of education and a minimum of three years directly related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Five years supervisory and delegating experience preferred
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook; knowledge of ERP, Made2Manage (M2M) system a plus
- Must be able to communicate clearly both orally and in writing
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Valid California driver license and acceptable driver record required
Malone is an equal opportunity employer.