Job ID: 533330
Malone staffing is scheduling interviews for a Field Forklift Repair Mechanic. This a full time Direct Hire opportunity with our client.
Field Service Technician Benefits Include:
- Company service vehicle (Dispatched from home!)
- Company fuel card
- Basic tool kit (as needed)
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- Uniforms and laundry service
- Weekly Pay
- Toyota Certified Training
ProLift Toyota Material Handling is more than a forklift distributor in the Midwest. We are a material handling partner that keeps focus on our customers and takes action to improve their operations.
We are a diverse, passionate group of associates taking strides to grow and foster innovation through diversity, equity, and inclusion.
ProLift Toyota Material Handling values indispensable partnerships with customers, associates and our communities. Our company creates these partnerships through communication, transparency, and doing the right thing.
Field Forklift Technician / Mechanic will efficiently perform quality repairs on all classes of Forklifts and Industrial Equipment. The successful Field Forklift Technician / Mechanic will project a positive , supportive and professional image to all of the dealership’s customers, fellow associates, and dealership management while continuously practicing safe work habits.
- Ensure proper maintenance and repair is performed on ProLift Toyota Material Handling vehicles assigned
- Diagnose breakdowns, obtain technical and parts information to repair industrial equipment
- Project a positive image by interacting with fellow employees, customers and management in a cooperative, supportive and courteous manner
- Ongoing Toyota training through company sponsored programs
- Promote ProLift Toyota Material Handling’s philosophies, vision, strategies and value of “Doing the Right Thing”; Promote TLM “Toyota Lean Management” philosophy
- The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- High School Graduate or Equivalent required, Vocational school preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- 2 years’ mechanical experience preferred
- Proficient with Computer/Tablet skills
- $22 – $29 per hour/ DOE
What We Have to Offer
ProLift Toyota Material Handling is proud of the benefits package we offer associates including medical, dental, vision, profit-sharing, 401K, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term disability, paid parental leave, pet insurance and additional supplemental insurance. Paid time off is available after 30 days!
We have a shared focus in helping our communities grow. Associates may choose a non-profit organization in their community to support through paid community service hours each year.
Malone Staffing is a equal opportunity employer