Job ID: 533295
Malone Workforce Solutions is currently seeking experienced HR Admin for the area's leading hospital system! This position is a long term temp position with eligibility to be hired on full time with the client! The client is an individual who is team oriented, has a positive attitude and professional demeanor, has great customer service skills, willing to make phone calls and reach out to candidates, comfortable with being flexible to switch gears as needed due to the high volume of interviews and requests. If this sounds like you then please feel free to apply!
HR SCHEDULER HIGHLIGHTS:
- Schedule is Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
- 401K with up to 4% company match upon being hired on full time
- Excellent benefits- Health, Vision, Dental Coverage upon being hired on full time
- Tuition Reimbursement opportunities upon being hired on full time
- 1 Month Paid time off per year upon being hired on full time
HR SCHEDULER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule interviews, various general HR related tasks such as checking references and pulling reports for pre-employment, others as assigned
- Cover our reception area by welcoming guests and employees in our main entrance, answer the general Talent Acquisition phone calls.
HR SCHEDULER REQUIREMENTS:
- Preferred 1 year or more of prior knowledge in the HR field
- Preferred to have a bachelors degree but not required
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer