Job ID: 531069
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE!!
YOUR PASSION, ACTIONS & FOCUS is our Strength
We offer incredibly competitive pay and benefits that start on your first day of employment.
Things you can expect within your first 90 days:
- Zero time waiting for benefits
- Welcoming team with a great culture
- On-the-job training
Schedules vary by role and current business needs:
Pick Pack Operator– As directed by the Warehouse Management System (WMS); may be required to receive, replenish, manually pick, pack, process, and ship containers (consisting of various materials and products).
Case Picker – The associate is responsible for working on their feet, using an RF gun to locate and pick product to a pallet, or to an overpack case. Responsible for building pallets, breaking down pallets as needed, moving inventory from drop zones using a walkie-rider or pallet jack and de-staging product into Pick Mod.
Forklift Operator – The associate is certified in the safe operation of assorted material handling equipment. Able to complete duties as directed by management both accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintains a safe work environment at all times. Reports any unsafe issues to the supervisor.
- Focus on quality and accuracy as part of the company wide goal: Quality First
- Display: Caring, Honesty, Accountability, Respect, and Trust (CHART).
- Maintains a clean work environment at all times in accordance with sanitation standard operating procedures. Expected to maintain good general housekeeping practices throughout the facilities. Reports any sanitation issues to the supervisor.
- Participate in user training that is led by qualified staff members that will include but is not limited to: hands on the job training, material handling safe practices, Warehouse Management System (WMS) navigation, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training. Said trainings are documented accordingly.
- For Forklift Operators, certified to safely operate material handling equipment in various areas and various applications. Some of the equipment types are: sit down counter balance, deep reach truck, order selector, turret truck, and electric pallet jacks. Equipment can be expected to be utilized in standard aisle configurations, wire guided configurations, and in refrigerated configurations. The equipment will be utilized for inbound trailer unloading, put away of stock, movement of stock, cycle counting of stock, picking of stock, and outbound loading of trailers and LTL..
- Pick case quantities and build pallets for extended time, while operating powered equipment or manual pallet jacks.
- Simultaneously pick & begin packing container/s to prepare them for shipping
- Add packing materials to prepare container/s for final shipping process.
- Can be expected to work within various areas of distribution such as: Receiving, assorted pick modules, Kitting, Shipping, Returns, Small Order Distribution (SOD).
- The above duties are meant to be representative of the positions and not all-inclusive.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS :
Education/Training: High School Diploma or GED.
Business Experience: One-year related experience or training.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES :
- General knowledge of RF equipment
- General warehouse or distribution skills
- Basic mathematical skills (counting, adding, multiplying)
- Basic computer and calculator skills
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is:
- Frequently required to stand
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms
- Frequently lift and/or move objects up to 35 pounds