Job ID: 529610
Malone Staffing is looking for bottling operators to work for our client in Owensboro. If you can meet daily production goals while adhering to safety, quality, and regulatory guidelines this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Operate various pieces of equipment, stack cases, feed cases/bottles to the line, make up knock downs, operate labeler, filling machine etc.
- Understand the operation of equipment and diagnosis operational issues and fix.
- Have a full understanding of line controls
- Work to assure on-time production and/or delivery
- Produce at standard-and-above efficiency
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of two years of relevant experience
- Have diploma or GED, or equivalent training and experience.
- Have experience in team-based manufacturing environment
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have strong math, analytical & counting skills
- Have strong computer skills
Mon-Thurs 6am-4:30pm / $17 hr.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Temp to Hire Opportunity
Call 270 -215 -1100 to schedule an interview.
Malone Staffing is an equal opportunity employer