Job ID: 526580
Are you a skilled and dedicated Maintenance Technician looking for an exciting opportunity to showcase your talents? Join our dynamic team at Malone and play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation and maintenance. We are seeking a proactive and detail-oriented individual with a strong mechanical background and a passion for problem-solving. If you have the necessary expertise and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this could be the perfect position for you!
This position pays $20-$22/hour and is a 44/36 hour rotating weekly schedule!
Full Time Benefits
Great company culture
- Performs construction work such as painting, building walls, and installing doors, movable partitions, floor coverings, ceilings, etc.
- Maintains grounds by performing a combination of lawn cutting, trimming and edging, pruning shrubs and trees, spraying lawns, shrubs, trees, and grounds, raking leaves and litter, planting grass, flowers, trees, and shrubs, watering lawns and shrubs, and cleaning drainage ditches, culverts and gutters.
- Assists in the repair and maintenance of Operations manufacturing/production equipment.
- Coordinates office and equipment moves/rearrangements.
- Installs and troubleshoots voice and data cabling.
- Makes routine, periodic, or special inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns of facilities, machinery, and equipment.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Broad knowledge of practices, tools, equipment and materials used in general maintenance
- General knowledge of lockout/tagout requirements
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work on elevated platforms
How to Apply: If you are ready to take on this challenging yet rewarding role as a Maintenance Technician, please submit your resume to email@example.com or through the “Apply Now” link. We appreciate all applications, but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Malone is an equal opportunity employer.