Job ID: 525541
Malone Workforce Solutions is NOW HIRING a Remote Service Advisor/Heavy Truck Maintenance Mechanic!
Do you have hands-on mechanical experience in the automotive industry?
Then we have the job for you! Come jump start your career and apply today!!
These positions offer competitive pay, full time benefits, and pay $20/hour!
Apply now to these amazing opportunities in the Automotive Fleet business
We are looking for a Service Advisor/ Heavy Truck Maintenance Mechanic who will play a critical support role in engineering top-notch products and services in a unique industry and at a rapidly growing organization.
- Knowledgeable in and have previous hands-on mechanical experience with medium/heavy trucks, diesel, or heavy equipment?
- Someone who provides an exemplary customer service experience?
As Service Advisor/Heavy Truck Maintenance, you will provide support to our client’s drivers and frontline agents with the authorization of repairs, the processing of pre-approved invoices, supplier email verifications, and responding to the supplier, client, and driver electronic communications. You will also work closely with Case Managers, supervisors, Managers, and frontline agents to respond to client and driver requests.
Primary Responsibilities for a Remote Service Agent:
- Review repair requests from automotive repair shops and approve or decline based on the client’s policies
- Manage inbound calls from drivers and repair shops
- Use your previous automotive/heavy duty truck experience all from the comfort of your home!
Remote Service Advisor/Heavy Truck Maintenance Mechanic Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of hands on automotive mechanical experience
- Communication, negotiation and decision making skills
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to type 30 wpm
Full time benefits
Work from home
Malone is an equal opportunity employer.