Job ID: 523873
Primary contact for external customers for aftermarket parts. Work with Outside Sales, Service, Expediter and Order Specialist and other Norican departments to build strong relationships with customers to grow part sales.
- Safety Awareness – Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Proactively contact customers to increase after market parts sales
- Create and process parts quotes in a timely manner
- Update and maintain customer information in Merlin
- Team with Outside Sales Team to follow up and convert quotes into orders
- Provide Order Specialists with accurate customer information to ensure sales orders are entered and confirmed
- Coordinate with Sales Expediters to promptly process expedite emergency orders and follow up on past due orders to ship orders as quickly as possible
- Coordinate with Order Specialist to accurately process formal complaints, customer returns and customer adjustments in a timely manner
- Participate in development, training, and implementation of sales campaigns to gain new customers
- Assist with projects and activities as requested.
- Complies with all company policies.
- Customer Focused – Serves both external and internal clients by focusing effort on meeting the client’s needs, understanding their concerns, and seeking to build trust
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Communication, Written – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Flexible – Must be flexible and willing to work in areas and on problems that may not normally be part of the position but are required for the efficient operation of the business.
- Tactful – Ability to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Research Skills – Ability to design and conduct a systematic, objective, and critical investigation
- Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Active Listening – Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Team Oriented – Strong emphasis as a team player that thrives in a changing team environment.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position has access to very sensitive business information and is subject to a signed Confidentiality, Non-competition and Invention Assignment Agreement. Understanding of scheduling, purchasing, production, transportation, credits, debits, and accounting terms. Ability to work in a changing team environment, with efficiency, accuracy and as a professional. Must be flexible and willing to work in areas and on problems that may not normally be part of the position but required for the efficient operation of the business. Must be professional in working with different personalities and under occasional stressful situations. Knowledgeable of product developments, nomenclature and its relation to sales analysis and operating statements.