Job ID: 522702
The inspection, testing, sorting, and sampling of small machined, fabricated, or assembled parts for defects, wear, and deviations from specifications. May use precision measuring instruments and/or complex testing equipment.
- Effective communication skills
- Familiarity with devices for measuring dimensions.
- Ability to handle small parts (size range from dime to quarter)
- Sitting between 6-8hrs/day
- Good Eyesite (ability to clearly distinguish colors and shades)
- Ability to perform basic math
- Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents and Visual Aids
- Writing – Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Monitoring – Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Time Management – Managing one's own time to meet production needs.
- Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Initiative – Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Self-Control – Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in difficult situations.
- Adaptability/Flexibility – Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Stress Tolerance – Job requires accepting criticism and dealing while communicating calmly and effectively.
- Achievement/Effort – Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, stand, walk, turn, pivot and stand for long periods of time.
- Work in repetitive environment to include one or more of the following: Grasp Grip, Reach, Pull, Push, Bend, Squat, Kneel or Balance.
- Will be subject to repetitive motion of arms, wrists, hands, and fingers.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
, San Antonio
san antonio, tx
San Antonio, Tx
tx san antonio,
Tx San Antonio
san antonio tx
san antonio tx
san antonio, tx
San Antonio TX