Job ID: 477167
Malone Workforce Solutions is hiring multiple Quality Technicians in Addison and Elgin. These are 2nd & 3rd Shift Temp to Hire opportunities paying up to $20 an hour. Apply Now!!
Quality Tech Highlights:
- Up to $20 an hour
- 2nd & 3rd shift opportunities
- Weekly Pay
- Temp to Hire
Quality Tech Responsibilities:
- Completes in coming inspection of raw materials as assigned per our ISO Procedures.
- Completes in process inspections as assigned.
- Completes final inspection on finished goods and associated paperwork.
- Interprets engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas and confers with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Selects products for tests at specified stages in production process, and tests products for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance, and mechanical, electrical, or chemical characteristics.
- Records test data, applying statistical quality control procedures.
- Evaluates data and writes reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- Recommends modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
- Prepares graphs or charts of data or enters data into computer for analysis.
- Any and all duties assigned.
Quality Tech Requirements:
- Familiarity with basic inspection equipment (Caliper, Micrometer).
- Able to read blueprints and understand basic tolerances.
- Knowledge of all applicable quality standards.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.