To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 374653
- $25-$32 per hour (depending on exp.) + $.45/hour shift differential
- 3rd shift (9:45pm-6am)
- Sunday night- Thursday night schedule (train on 1st shift)
- Temp-to-hire position
- Benefits offered
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Install and maintaining auxiliary equipment as required by production
- Maintain and repair utility and facility-related equipment as directed by the Plant Engineer.
- Assist/train other maintenance personnel with repairs, PM’s, and rebuilds.
- Collaborate closely with other departments and teams for proactive problem resolutions.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area.
- Manage small projects to maintain or upgrade equipment.
- Test and calibrate shop machines
- Experience in an industrial environment or military experience troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining manufacturing equipment
- Ability to read and work from blueprints, mechanical and structural drawings
- Experience with PLC and motor controls preferred
- Practical knowledge with shop mathematics, electricity, mechanical and hydraulics
- Comfortable with mechanical lifts, ladders, kneeling, bending and twisting; lifting up to 50 lbs
- Working independently and managing multiple tasks in an off shift position with rotating shifts that will require overtime including weekends