To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 364573
Malone Workforce Solutions is hiring a Maintenance Technician located near Westport Road.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants a stable position in a growing company.
Maintenance Technician Job Highlights:
- 1st Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00am-4:30 pm
- $25.00 – $28.00/hr
- Great Benefits
- Weekly Pay
Maintenance Technician Job Description:
- Repair and install equipment.
- Follow a preventive maintenance schedule to lessen exposure to downtime related repairs and maintenance.
- Respond to breakdowns or faulty equipment
- Safely and efficiently troubleshoot, diagnose and repair hydraulic, air, electrical, and electronic (PLC) problems on various types of printing/mailing industry machinery and equipment such as, intelligent inserters, tabbers, ink jet, sealers, cutters, folders, etc.
- Locates and diagnoses failures, replaces defective components, and performs basic troubleshooting using standard equipment, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals, and verbal and/or written instructions.
- Properly inspect and maintain shop equipment, in accordance with OSHA regulation.
- Ensure safety guards and personal protective equipment are utilized at all times.
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Machine maintenance experience with a strong background in both electrical and mechanical systems is a must.
- Understanding of frequency drives, motor starters, overloads, programmable logic controllers (PLCs) and other electrical circuits.
- Must have prior training on general OSHA Standards, use of portable fire extinguisher, hazardous waste awareness, OSHA standards for lockout/tagout procedures, fire safety and fall protection.
- Skilled in basic steel fabrication, welding, machining, including use of machine shop tools is a plus
- Licensed for forklifts and scissor lifts.
- Must be willing to submit to drug screen and background check
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.