To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 356082
Join a global savings and investments technology provider on a mission to transform retirement, savings, and financial well-being around the world. We partner with financial institutions and advisers to deliver user-centered retirement savings and income solutions that are digital, customized, and cost-efficient.
Location: This position is based on-site in Athens, GA, (Relocation assistance is available).
Total Compensation: 200k (includes base and bonus)
Shift: 8am – 5pm (Hybrid schedule)
This position requires significant knowledge of the retirement plan industry, investments, at least a bachelor’s degree in Finance and a Chartered Financial Analyst charter holder (started or planning to obtain). This person would be continuously collaborating with key stakeholders and have the opportunity to be a part of their Investment Committee.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, implement, and maintain our clients proprietary Order Management System (OMS)
- Assemble and reconcile fund cash flow data for Insurance separate accounts and Collective Investment Trusts across multiple custodians and fund accountants
- Oversee middle-office trade settlements through all stages of trade lifecycle state using Omgeo DTCC products
- Supervise tactical and strategic asset allocations, build shares, and execute trades though high-tough and algo venues
- Review marketing documents and fact sheets on monthly basis for data accuracy, consistency, and transparency
Collect, analyze, and prepare best execution records for quarterly for best execution committee meetings
- Compile pertinent material and metrics for our clients managed products to update or recommend potential changes to the Investment Committee.
- Gather, organize, and prepare regulatory filings
- Daily reconciliation and trading of fund accounts and Collective Investment Trust accounts
- Research market trends and applicable data to produce market commentaries
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance or related field
- 3+ years of portfolio management experience required
- Chartered Financial Analyst (started and/or planning to obtain CFA)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to take initiative using strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to tailor approach and style based on various audiences
- Expertise in analysis, monitoring and structuring
What’s in it For You:
- A chance to work for a great mission with great people in a great culture.
- Healthcare Insurance, including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) with 6% company match
- 15 days vacation per year
- 11 NYSE holidays
- 10 days paid sick time
- Accident Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance
- 5 week sabbatical after 5 years of service
- 3 months of paid parental leave, after 1 year of service
Malone is an equal opportunity employer