To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 352372
An automotive company that is an innovative leader in the development and manufacturing of high quality parts. Our solution includes structures, mechanisms and hardware, as well as foam and trim products for global automotive, heavy truck and bus industries. Our capabilities include market and consumer research; full concept development; design and engineering capabilities; testing, validation and world-class manufacturing. Our award-winning solutions are developed from consumer research, finding the ease of operation to be comfortable, convenient and connected.
On a daily basis as a general production/assembler, associates must be able to learn and perform all operations in the assembly department within the allotted time and quality standards for each operation. Each associate will be required to rotate in an established rotation within their assigned cell. Employees must be able to perform any combination of these operations throughout the day as required to meet production demands. Other functions performed by general production/assemblers include but are not limited to cleanup, teardown, minor rework, minor equipment maintenance and adjustments, and control of non-conforming material. Participate in recycle program where applicable.
• Associates are responsible to understand the descriptions, quality, and time requirements identified in the work instructions of each operation they are trained on. • With reasonable experience, the associate is responsible to meet process, quality and time requirements of each operation.
• Associates are responsible for participating on QOS / MPS / CI teams as required for process improvement.
• Complies with Quality, Environmental, and Material Management System requirements.
• Displays a positive attitude towards safety, works safely, follows all company policies and reports all unsafe and unhealthy conditions.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
• Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
• Complies with all Health, Safety and Environmental standards in accordance with the Employee Charter and the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
• Report issues and improvements to support the overall build process.
Benefits (After 90 days probationary period):
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Short Term & Long Term Disability
• 401 (k) • Flexible Spending Account
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Referral Program
• On the job training
• Potential for Growth
• Full time (must be willing to work overtime daily as well as extra shifts)
• Union Representation
• Monday – Friday 5:30pm – 2:00am (daily OT possible)
• Monday – Friday 2:30pm – 11:00pm (daily OT possible)
• Sunday – Thursday 10:30pm – 7:00am (daily OT possible)
• Tuesday – Friday 6pm – 4:30am (daily OT possible) • Friday & Saturday 6am – 4:30pm, Sunday & Monday 6pm – 4:30am (daily OT possible)