To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 348287
Malone Workforce Solutions is NOW HIRING Welders in Dallas, TX! These are full time, temp to hire roles! Come jump start your career and apply today!!
These positions offer competitive pay, full time benefits, and more! Starting pay is $16/hour!!!
1st shift details 6:00 AM- 2:30 PM with overtime opportunities.
Apply now to this amazing opportunity in the Automation Manufacturing business! As an added perk, pay day is every Friday!
Primary Responsibilities for Welder:
• Interpretation of mechanical drawings, including weld requirement symbiology. Read blueprints, work orders, and production schedules to determine product or job instructions and specifications.
• Use conventional and precision measuring instruments.
• Process inspection, certification, and documentation. Inspect, measure, or test completed metal work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using measuring and testing devices.
• Welding equipment maintenance.
• Finish grinding applications using manual and power tools.
• Safety and Housekeeping.
• Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Other duties as assigned by the area supervisor
• A minimum of two (2) years’ experience programming and operating Robotic Welding equipment required. Prefer experience with Motoman equipment, but experience with other brands will be considered. In lieu of Robotic Welding experience, experience with other robotic equipment combined with solid knowledge of welding will be considered.
• Proficient in assigned welding techniques.
• Minimum of 2 years of Mig welding experience
• Working knowledge of fixturing and weld set up parameters (amps, volts, etc.).
Full time benefits
Temp to hire position with pay increases available
Career advancement opportunities
GREAT company culture
Malone is an equal opportunity employer