To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 347312
Malone Staffing is looking for manufacturing associates to work with our client in Owensboro. Great opportunity for long term career minded individuals! Climate-controlled environment and set schedule! Overtime is available. Production employees fabricate and assemble automotive parts. These are entry level positions and training will be provided.
- must be able to constantly maneuver items/parts that weigh up to 15-30 pounds repetitively during the shift
- must be able to maneuver items that weigh up to approximately 70 pounds
- must be able to stand on feet for 8-10 hours each day
- must wear steel toed footwear and other PPE at all times
- must be able to work overtime as needed, and Production Saturdays as scheduled
- must be able to pass a MIG welding certification (no prior welding experience is required); company will conduct training with all hired candidates
1st Shift- must be available from 6am -3pm ($15.00)
2nd shift- must be available from 5:30pm- 2:30am ($15.50)
Medical, Dental and Vision
Temp to Hire
Call 270 -215 -1100 to schedule an interview.
Malone Staffing is an equal opportunity employer