To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 346206
Malone Workforce Solutions is hiring a Customer Service Representative for a thriving safety focused Lombard, IL company. If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service, apply today and start a great career.
Video Review Operator Highlights:
- $17.00 an hour.
- Must be able to work 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Monday – Friday
- Temp to Hire
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming calls in a timely and professional manner using a polite tone and good grammar and diction.
- STRONG Data Entry
- Research and troubleshoots customer inquiries related to the photo enforcement program withing communities.
- Provides customer support in completing credit card transactions for violation payments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- BI-LINGUAL SPANISH is a PLUS
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required; Associate’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Typing of 30 wpm with accuracy
- Must have at least 1 – 2 years of data processing experience
- Proficiency with MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and using a Desktop computer
- Good English written and verbal communication skills, Spanish strongly preferred.
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Work well in a team environment as well as individually
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Show initiative
- Previous CSR experience is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Able to sit and work at computer for length of shift
- Occasional light lifting of supplies and materials
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.