To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 342379
Pay: $48.08 – $52.88 (based on experience)
Location: Jeffersonville, IN
Position Type: 3 months to permanent hire.
- Create and analyze metrics for areas of responsibilities to drive performance and results; initiate actions to correct deviations and variables as to schedules, excessive costs and other negative factors assuring that departmental goals are in alignment with overall goals for the brand as a support function of manufacturing.
- Ensure purchased materials and services are available as needed to support production matching demand and future requirements while assuring that those levels are managed against cost and inventory metrics.
- Coordinate with the Buyer/Planners and Suppliers to resolve cost issues, delivery issues, quality issues and invoice hold issues to ensure material is available for efficient manufacturing.
- Manages suppliers to meet metrics in terms of cost, quality, delivery, service, and technical support within the assigned Value Stream.
- Manage suppliers to ensure Global trade compliance requirements are followed and updated.
- Manages all Sourcing activities for local, non-strategic suppliers, using the standard sourcing processes and systems
- Ensure raw material products are shipped in a cost effective and efficient manner on time and complete.
- Support New Product Introductions with appropriate supplier delivery commitments.
- Implement cost improvement projects to achieve savings targets, ensuring overall prices meet or exceed plant savings goals.
- Supports global/regional Strategic Sourcing projects led by Category Leaders.
- Manage the Purchase process to ensure audit compliance.
Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP System.
- Experience in Min-Max, MRP, and Kanban material planning is required
- Proficiency in sourcing related skills including sourcing strategy development and execution, contract management and supplier performance management
- Strong organizing, planning, and execution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
- Effective working relationships with all levels of staff and management.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably supply chain management, logistics or business administration.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
- Master’s degree in a related field is a plus.
- Will consider 10 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience in Oracle ERP system is highly desired
- Lean experience is highly desirable.
APPLY TODAY to launch your career with an amazing company!
Malone Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.