Job ID: 341267
- 6-Month Contract Role (chance for extension or full-placement after)
- Hybrid Schedule (1-day in office, potential for full-remote)
- Office Location: Stamford, CT
- Pay: $40 per hour
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will:
In this role, you’ll join our Growth Marketing Organization and will report to the Growth Marketing Manager, Enterprise Campaign Strategy. You will be responsible for:
· Executing the marketing objectives for the business unit
· Work with marketing managers to plan and execute marketing campaign strategy
· Day-to-day management of content strategy and execution
· Execution, performance evaluation and optimization of email marketing campaigns (In-depth knowledge of Adobe Marketo Engage required)
· End-to-end testing of marketing programs
· Execution of new client facing marketing materials
· Regular communication with Product Marketing, Web Marketing and Marketing Automation teams on marketing initiatives and overall strategy
· Partnering with finance to open Purchase Orders, following up on their status, and ensuring payments to vendors are being made.
As Marketing Coordinator, Prospecting Marketing, you have:
- Degree in Marketing preferred, MBA a plus
- Minimum 3+ years marketing experience.
- Minimum 2+ years experience with Adobe Marketo Engage. (Marketing Automation Software)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Great organizational skills, detail oriented and self-starter.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and in a high stress environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a matrix environment partnering with multiple functions and geographies is essential to success in this position.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized, allowing the ability to multi-task to deliver responsibilities on-time while being able to handle shifting priorities.
Malone Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.