To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 331692
Maintenance Supervisory Summary:
Malone Solutions has an opening for a Maintenance Supervisor with a well recognized leader in automotive manufacturing located in Portland, TN! Competitive pay based on experience! 1st Shift! Must have 4 years minimum of maintenance and responsibilities with at least two years in a supervisory role for consideration.
Maintenance Supervisor Perks:
- First Shift!
- Competitive pay!
- Career growth
Maintenance Supervisor Responsibilities:
•Supervises, trains and evaluates all Maintenance Technicians and General Maintenance personnel in the Maintenance department, enforcing safety policies, procedures and best practices as priority.
• Plans, schedules, and coordinates technicians weekly work schedules and departmental activities to meet Company goals & objectives.
• Sets clear goals, accountability and priorities for the Maintenance staff aligned with company’s projects, goals and targets.
• Supervises, measures and keeps track of the activities performed by the maintenance personnel, including but not limited to corrective/preventive maintenance and continuous improvement activities, and prepares appropriate KPI’s to evaluate maintenance performance and effectiveness.
• Develops and enforces maintenance/troubleshooting work instructions and procedures for all equipment and machines.
• Supports, trains and coaches Maintenance Technicians and General Maintenance personnel when they cannot diagnose problems and/or perform repairs in a quick and efficient way to avoid unnecessary down time and prevent the same problem again, and also covers absences whenever is needed.
• Identifies and requests equipment spare parts and keeps inventory of common and critical spare parts based on risk, cost and lead time.
• Manages the preventive/predictive maintenance schedule for all plant’s machines and equipment.
• Maintains department’s documentation in accordance with company’s EMS and quality system standards. The documentation includes , work instructions, manuals and equipment/tools drawings controls, among other. Supports and reviews audits to company’s environmental system.
• Enforces company policies, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices.
• Ensures employees follow standard work procedures, standards of conduct, and performance expectations.
• Ensures consistency and fairness in handling employee matters in compliance with company policies, including but not limited to, any type of unlawful harassment immediate reporting and employees work scheduling.
• Processes and submits in a timely and accurate manner all required paperwork involving employee matters, including but not limited to, attendance absentee reports, exception reports, OT authorization sheets and employee warning records.
• Ensures efficient and economical utilization of materials, improvement of methods, and elimination of wasteful practices within the department.
• Responsible for any project that the department is involved in. Cooperates with projects team members to achieve a common goal.
• Completes and maintains all required documents/records and reporting functions in a complete and timely manner.
• Enforces compliance with safety regulations and maintains clean and orderly work areas.
• Perform all other duties and projects as assigned or needed.
Maintenance Supervisor Additional Information:
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 40 pounds unassisted.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and move about the facility for at least 9 hrs.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedules.
- B.S. degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering desired, or 4 years minimum of progressive maintenance experience and responsibilities, at least 2 of which must be in a supervisory capacity.
- Strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical skills with some PLC experience and HVAC is desired.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Strong supervisory, leadership and coaching skills are required.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and verbal and written technical subjects communication skills.
Malone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.