To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 327317
Windows Support Engineer
Pay: $ 40
Shift: 1st (M-F 8a-5p EST)
Position Type: 12 months to permanent
As a Windows Support Engineer, you will provide specialized enterprise level support and management for Windows Infrastructure, Active Directory, Exchange, and all Windows server hardware.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for Active Directory addition and modification.
- Providing assistance, tracking tickets, analyzing data for trends and common system/image problems.
- Strive to provide the necessary support to maintain the highest level of service for all servers and virtualized environments.
- Implement & Support Guidelines as it applies to ITIL practices with respect to change, incident & problem management.
- Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed if problems are encountered.
- Service Improvements – To suggest service improvements like scripting to automate manual tasks, proactive monitoring.
- Providing technical support via phone, email and chat with both external and internal users requiring assistance or information.
- Remotely controlling desktops in order to resolve technical issues.
- Remote installing software or performing updates as needed.
- Active Directory
- Endpoint Management
- Network Routing
- Application of current and emerging network software and hardware technology and protocols.
- Technical Lead experience.
- Google Admin a plus but not required.
Come and be a key contributor to a great organization!
Malone Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.