To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 323622
Mobile Service Trailer Technician Description:
The Mobile Service Trailer Technician is responsible for performing troubleshooting and repair services of customer trailers at a Great Dane customer site using a mobile service truck. Great Dane looks for employees who are driven, determined and ready to accelerate their future. By joining our team, you will earn competitive pay, benefits, insurance, 401k, pension and more while working in an environment with the highest safety standards in the industry.
Mobile Service Trailer Technician Responsibilities:
• Troubleshooting and preventive maintenance tasks such as: tire replacements/flat repairs, brake adjustments/services/replacements, electrical diagnostics and repairs, and basic structural repairs on trailer chassis, sub-frames, etc.
• Perform annual FHWA (Federal Highway Administration) Inspections.
• Ability to accurately document and enter data with a computer utilizing company maintenance software.
• Properly communicate with management or customer via phone / e-mail.
• Operate assigned service truck in a professional manner and according to company requirements; keep unit clean and well stocked. Keep all company provided tools and equipment clean and serviceable.
• Provide excellent customer service to service customers.
• Ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
• Other duties as assigned.
Mobile Service Trailer Technician Qualifications Requirements:
• Experience: Minimum of 1 year of experience in Semi-Trailer maintenance and repair and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Tools: Must furnish own hand tools.
• Valid Driver’s License
• A favorable background screening, physical and drug screening, and proof of work authorization in the United States is required for employment.
Why Should You Apply?
• Like mechanical, dynamic manual work using your hands? That’s what you’ll be doing!
• Love teamwork? Great Dane hires GREAT people.
• Want to make a difference in the USA? Great Dane Trailers are on the roads everywhere transporting every type of product. You will have made that possible.
• We offer quick advancement, bigger, better pay and the opportunity to become a Master Technician through our ASE-certified training program.
• Work schedule is usually Monday – Friday day shift; 8 to 10 hours per day with occasional weekends.
Great Dane is an Equal Opportunity Employer