To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 320450
Malone Staffing has New Openings! Industrial Cleaner openings 1st shift, Nights, or Weekends $16-$19/hr located in Ft. Branch inside a large automotive facility. Great company! Weekly Pay! Work Fulltime Nights or Weekends Days
Job Industrial cleaning schedules currently open:
Nights – Monday- Friday 10pm-6:30am
Days- Saturday- Monday 6:00am-6:30pm off 4 days a week!
Days -6:00am-6:30pm Wednesday, Saturday ,and Sunday- off 4 days!!
Sunday- Thursday 10pm-or 11pm to 6:30 or 7:30 am – Flexible start of 10 or 11pm and working 8.0 Friday and Saturdays off!
Job Details and Expectations:
- Changing Filtration- Climbing into some areas that are small and confined to climbing on a ladder to change filters.
- Chiseling support steel- Use a chisel to remove dried paint. Must wear basic PPE plus ear plugs and face shield.
- Grate Changing – Must be able to lift 30 lbs, lots of bending and lifting.
- General Cleaning of Paint Booths- Must be able to work in warm areas with chemical smells for paint removal on windows, walls and surrounding areas in the booths.
- Replacement of Robot Covers- Lots of stretching, possible ladder usage and you will be trained to install covers.
- Cleaning of Ovens- Small areas, lots of bending over and cleaning on hands and knees.
- Maintain Sludge- empty hoppers and barrels there can be sometimes strong pungent smells, shovel or scooping out of paint by product (sludge) from hoppers and dump into larger roll off container.
- Clean Sludge Tanks- Working in small, cramped areas, wet, dirty and has sludge smells.
- General Cleaning of the Shop- Sweeping, mopping, running of the sweeper and scrubber machines around the shops.
- Various machine cleaning- Removal of grease and oil from machinery and surrounding areas.
- Slippery areas
- Steeled toe shoes
- Submit to a drug screen
- Submit to a background check
- Weekly Pay!
- Temp to Hire quick
- Advancement opportunities
Malone Staffing is an equal opportunity employer