To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 317698
SALARY: UP TO 100K DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for a Manufacturing Engineer.
Directly responsible for the development and implementation of capital projects. These positions also work closely with Plant and Branch Operations in order to anticipate and resolve issues. Develops manufacturing processes.
A bachelor’s degree in Industrial or Mechanical engineering with 5 – 10 years of experience or the equivalent combination of experience and/or education is required for this position.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical and electro-mechanical systems
- Asset justification
- Industrial engineering skills such as work measurement, labor reporting and plant layout
- Understanding of building and maintenance contracts including liability issues
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the manufacturing processes
- Computer skills including MS Office and AutoCAD
- Analytical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Understanding of compliance regulations and codes
- Travel: Occasional
o A favorable background screening, Drug Screening, and proof of work authorization in the United States is required for employment.
Key Responsibilities Manufacturing Engineer Level I:
- Coordinates maintenance and repair services for plan locations.
- Follows manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures, requesting special services as needed.
- Conducts plant visits to assist with project planning, process improvement and to maintain company assets.
- Provides manufacturing engineering information to customers.
- Responsible for capital expenditure program (budgeting, project planning and implementation).
- Develops cost reduction, quality and safety enhancement projects/opportunities.
- Performs payback analysis, obtains quotes and oversees project installation.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency thru analysis and workflow planning.
MALONE WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.