To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 314079
NEW BUSINESS SALES SPECIALIST
Pay: $ 36,000 – $ 40,000 + an aggressive commission comp
Shift: 1st with some occasional overtime opportunities
Location: Louisville, KY
Position Type: Direct Hire
Benefits: Car Compensation (Monthly), Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Prospect for new business material handling opportunities through outbound sales calls, email, social media, and other marketing platforms
- Schedule in-person and/or online Meet & Greet meetings focused on educating the customer about ProLift Toyota Material Handling and/or material handling solutions.
- Schedule in-person and/or online meetings for equipment & aftermarket sales reps
- Update & maintain Accounts and Contacts, plus related Activities and Opportunities
- Ensure professional development by participating in sales training and other personal development programs.
- Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with sales and operations teams.
- Be an effective business partner to customers and prospects by understanding their business needs.
- Promote company philosophies, vision, strategies, and value of “Doing the Right Thing”
- TLM “Toyota Lean Management” philosophy
- Protects organizations values by keeping information confidential and ability to handle sensitive information.
Working Conditions and Abilities (including but not limited to):
- Must be able to drive a car, operate and become OSHA licensed to drive forklifts.
- Travel in the area of prime responsibility
- Must be able to work long hours – occasionally.
- Lift/push/pull up to 25lbs. – frequently.
- Lift/push/pull objects up to 50 lbs. – occasionally.
- Perform motor skills such as standing, walking, writing, typing constantly.
- Must be able to work outdoors in hot and cold weather, rain or snow.
- The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- High School Graduate required, Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid Driver’s License/Acceptable Driving Record
- 1 year sales experience preferred; industrial sales a plus
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- 1-year hands-on experience with CRM system preferred
- Excellent verbal / written communication and empathy skills
- Must be able to work efficiently without close supervision.
Malone Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.