Job ID: 305342
Malone Solutions is helping a partner company in hiring a Machine Controls Engineer. This is an exciting new direct hire opportunity at a company that is loved by its employees! With great benefits, competitive pay and a flexible schedule, this could be your chance to find a career worth sticking around for! Details below, email me at Josh.Howard@Malonesolutions.com to get started today!
The applicant will work in the Electrical Engineering Department assisting in the design, development, testing, and validation of electrical components and systems for industrial high-speed servo motion control packaging machinery.
- Pay: $80,000.00 – $105,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health, Dental, Life, and Vision insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8-hour shift
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, or similar technology
• Minimum of five years’ experience in electrical system design
• Experience with automation machinery is a plus
• Working knowledge of multi-axis servo systems is a plus.
• Working knowledge of integrated safety technology with emphasis on servo motor control is a plus.
• Design of industrial machine controls and electrical systems.
• Proficient in the development of engineering drawings and schematics using AutoCAD Electrical CAD.
• Good understanding of industrial machine controls, electrical systems, PLC, safety PLC and HMI programming.
• Experienced in new product development and working with integrated product teams in a stage-gate like environment.
• Understands and executes designs following the principles of Value Engineering, design for assembly, and design for serviceability.
• Familiar with Product Data Management (PDM) systems and Change Control processes.
• Knowledge of heater control applications and PID control systems.
• Knowledge of current safety policies and machine directives like NFPA, OSHA regulations, and industrial processes.
• Comprehensive knowledge of electrical safety circuit design with an emphasis on industrial packaging machinery adhering to NFPA79 and CE requirements.
• Knowledge of UL, NEC, CE, NFPA79, OSHA electrical standards codes, and general safety electrical practices as per NFPA79E.
Malone Solutions and their partner company are equal opportunity employers.