Job ID: 305014
Shift: 1st Mon-Fri: 7 AM – 4:30 PM
Pay: $20-$30 per hour based on experience
Must submit resume!
Field Forklift Technician / Mechanic will efficiently perform quality repairs on all classes of Forklifts and Industrial Equipment. The successful Field Forklift Technician / Mechanic will project a positive , supportive and professional image to all of the dealership’s customers, fellow associates, and dealership management while continuously practicing safe work habits.
- Ensure proper maintenance and repair is performed on all Material Handling vehicles assigned
- Diagnose breakdowns, obtain technical and parts information to repair industrial equipment
- Project a positive image by interacting with fellow employees, customers and management in a cooperative, supportive and courteous manner
- Ongoing Toyota training through company sponsored programs
- Promote client’s philosophies, vision, strategies and value of “Doing the Right Thing”; Promote TLM “Toyota Lean Management” philosophy
- The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- High School Graduate or Equivalent required, Vocational school preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- 2 years’ mechanical experience preferred
- Proficient with Computer/Tablet skills