Job ID: 300131
Want to break into the exciting world of automotive manufacturing?? This is the job for you! VERY Competitive starting pay that just increased!
Malone Workforce Solutions is hiring assembly, quality and logistics team members for an established manufacturing company in West Point, GA. Enjoy excellent benefits and opportunity for growth in this entry-level position with on-the-job training available. New competitive payrates are causing these positions to go fast, so don’t wait! Call and setup your interview today and start working as soon as tomorrow!!
Assembler Job Details:
- Straight Shift positions with shift premiums
- 1st Shift- $14.00/hr
- 2nd Shift- $16.00/hr
- 3rd Shift- $15.00/hr
- Temp to Hire period approximately 90 days
- Hire on pay increases and you are eligible for amazing benefits, paid time-off and pay raises/bonuses!
- On-the-job training
- Clean and climate controlled Auto Manufacturing facility
Assembler Job Responsibilities:
- Assemble metal, foam, fabric/leather and electronic components using hand, pneumatic, and electric tools, fixtures and jigs
- Recognize defective parts and remove from production
- Perform material handling functions as required
- Package finished products and prepare them for shipment
- Follow all safety and anti-mutilation policies
- Ability to stand, reach and lift up to 35 lbs throughout entire shift (8+ hours per day)
- Good close vision, peripheral vision, focus and ability to read/understand written work instructions
- 1+ year of experience in assembly is preferred
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.